About Sunder Deep College of Law
Sunder Deep College of Law is a premier educational institution offering legal education since year 2004 in affiliation with CCS University, Meerut, U.P. (state university established in 1965), and approved by the Bar Council of India (Statutory body for professional legal education in India). We are committed to creating and sustaining the conditions that enable all SDCL students to experience an unparalleled educational journey that is Intellectually, Socially, and Personally transformative.
About the Competition
Sunder Deep College of Law is organizing an Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition. The
details of the competition are given below:
Broad Theme: Contemporary issues of socio-legal relevance
Sub-Themes: Given below is a list of sub-themes. This list is only suggestive; other topics that
come under the broad theme can also be taken.
• Right to education
• Custodial Violence
• Prisoner’s Rights
• Gender Equality
• Sexual Offences
• Work Place discrimination
• LGBTQ+ Rights
• Sustainable development
• Constitutional Governance
• Social Inclusion
• Reproductive Rights
• Maternity Benefits
• Media Trial
Any Law Student/Academicians/Researchers/Professionals
Date of Competition:
26th November 2021
• Last date of manuscript Submission: 20th Nov 2021
• Intimation of Acceptance: 23rd Nov 2021
• Full papers: 2500 words or more (excluding footnotes)
• Abstract: 250-350 words.
Authors are requested to read the submission guidelines thoroughly.
The following are the guidelines for submission of papers:
• The Paper should be the original work of the author(s). Any paper having a similarity
index higher than 15% will be rejected on grounds of plagiarism.
• The abstract should not exceed 350 words and must include keywords
• Full paper should be submitted on or before 20th November 2021.
• In case of co-authorship (maximum two), author(s) must mention in the registration form.
The certificate will be given only to registered author(s).
Abstracts in Times New Roman font, with size 12 and line spacing 1, with key words at
the end of abstract in italics.
• All submissions must follow the Bluebook (20th Edition) or ILI (20TH Edition) or any
other uniform method style of citation.
• Submissions of papers must be in Times New Roman font (size 12pt) and line spacing
• All footnotes must be in Times New Roman font (size 10pt) and line spacing 1.
• Title of the Paper- Times New Roman Font (size 14pt).
• The authors name should be mentioned on the Right side of title in Times New Roman
Font (12pt size). All other details like designation, institution details, E-mail address and
phone numbers etc., should also be given
In case of any queries you may write to us at [email protected] or call us at 8285920954
- National Article Writing Competition by Manipal University Jaipur: Submit by Nov 21!
- Call For Submissions | Vantage (in collaboration with IRO): Submit Now!
- National Webinar On The Art Of Advocacy by HILSR, Jamia Hamdard: Nov 6!
- Senatus – National Corporate Law Conference by SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai: Submit by Nov 30!
- Panel Discussion on “3D PRINTING AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES” by DPIIT, IPR Chair, GNLU X Microsoft Chair on IPR Law and Policy Research : Nov 13!
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
- 2nd Online National Client Counselling Competition by Legis Scriptor: Register by Nov 10!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.