About NUSRL, Ranchi
National University of Study and Research in Law (NUSRL), Ranchi has been established to further the cause of legal education in its manifold spheres of knowledge, development and dissemination; coupled with the capacity building of state and non state institutions; specializing in relevant legal technological interrelationship and above all strengthening the legal system at all levels.
Student-centered legal education with global perspectives; preparing students as future legal professionals in law practice, academic and public policy are going to be the mainstay of this University. It is well known that for the purpose of social, economic and political betterment of a nation, the legal system plays a cardinal role and as such better legal education would be the core principle of the University.
About the CSRIPR
The Center of Study and Research in Intellectual Property Rights (CSRIPR) is founded in response to an escalating need felt by scientists, lawyers, technologists and companies. The objective was and still is, to gain a thoughtful knowledge in patent, trade marks, design and copyright law.
More in meticulous the CSRIPR wishes to gain a better insight and glimpse into new and evolving areas of intellectual property law (such as the protection of software, semi-conductor products and biotechnological inventions, standardisation and technology transfers) and the general problems of patents, trademarks, designs and copyright.
To concertize these objects the CSRIPR will organize a manifold of activities on an interdisciplinary level. These activities include fundamental research, the gathering of documentation, organizing conferences and scientific service to the community.
a. Students of law, science, engineering and related disciplines
b. Lawyers, scientists, engineers, & professionals from disciplines related to patents
d. Patent Agents
f. Aspirants for IP Career
a. Introduction to Patents
b. Drafting Patent Application – Specification & Claims Writing
c. Patent filing & Pre-grant & Post-grant Procedure
d. Patent Prosecution – Skills & Techniques
e. Patent Litigation: Pharmaceuticals
f. Patent Litigation: Computer Related Inventions
g. Summing up & Assessment of the Learning Outcomes.
The course teaches fundamentals of patentability, patent prosecution, infringement, and enforcement under the Indian Patent Laws. This course will also benefit professionals who wish to get acquainted with the law or refresh their knowledge on the subject.
a. At the completion of course, the student will be able to:
b. Understand the practical aspect of Patent Law
c. Learn the Drafting of Patent Application, Specification & Claims writing
d. Appreciate the various forms of Patent filing such as Pre-grant & Post-grant Procedure
e. Understand the working of Patent Litigation with regards to Pharmaceuticals
f. Appreciate the patent litigation for computer related Inventions
g. Nuances of Patent Prosecution, Skills & Techniques
As a part of certification process, it is mandatory for the applicant to submit Research Work relevant to the course in minimum 5000 words within 15 days of completion of the certificate course.
Duration of Internship
13th – 14th November, 2021 (2 Days)
7th November, 2021
Rs. 700/- (Seven Hundred Rupees Only)
Interested students are required to fill the Google form, latest by 18th August 2021, link is given below: CLICK HERE
How to enrol for the course
a. Step 1: Payment of INR 700/- as Registration cum course Fees:
Account Name: NUSRL Ranchi
Bank Name: HDFC Bank
Branch: Kanke Road, Ranchi
Bank Account Number: 50100212797372
b. STEP 2: FILL-UP THE APPLICATION FORM- (Google form link) click here
c. STEP 3: MAIL THE FOLLOWING at: [email protected] Screenshot of the Payment con
In event of any clarifications, write to us at [email protected] or kindly contact
- Dr. M. R. S. Murthy, Faculty Chairperson, CSRIPR | (+91) 85803 22036
- Mr. Harshal Bhale, Student Convenor, CSRIPR | (+91) 62005 57528
Visit here for more details.
- Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition by Sunder Deep College of Law: Submit by Nov 20!
- National Article Writing Competition by Manipal University Jaipur: Submit by Nov 21!
- Call For Submissions | Vantage (in collaboration with IRO): Submit Now!
- National Webinar On The Art Of Advocacy by HILSR, Jamia Hamdard: Nov 6!
- Senatus – National Corporate Law Conference by SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai: Submit by Nov 30!
- Panel Discussion on “3D PRINTING AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES” by DPIIT, IPR Chair, GNLU X Microsoft Chair on IPR Law and Policy Research : Nov 13!
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.