About CIIPR RGNUL
The Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, 2006 (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, to fulfill the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization. RGNUL started functioning from its Headquarters-Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala w.e.f. 26 May 2006.
The University acquired approval of the Bar Council of India (BCI) in July 2006. The University also got registered with the University Grants Commission (UGC), New Delhi under Section 2(f) of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and has been declared fit to obtain grant from the (UGC) under Section 12-B of the UGC Act, 1956. RGNUL operated from heritage building of the erstwhile Patiala State, Mohindra Kothi, The Mall, Patiala (from 2006 to 2013) located in the heart of Patiala city in a pollution free environment. The University was accredited with ‘A’ Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) in 2015. RGNUL, Punjab was granted autonomy under UGC Regulations, Clause 5 Dimensions of Autonomy for Category-II Universities in April 2018.The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, ranked RGNUL the first amongst the cleanest Higher Educational Institutions, Swachh Campus (2019) in the category of Government Residential Universities.
Cell for IPR Promotion and Management, Government of India is a professional body under the aegis of the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade (DPIIT) which ensures focused action on issues related to IPRs and addresses the 7 identified objectives of the IPR policy. CIPAM assists in simplifying and streamlining of IP processes, apart from undertaking steps for furthering IPR awareness, commercialization and enforcement.
About the workshop
CIIPR RGNUL will be holding a One Week National Workshop on ‘Intellectual Property Rights: Relevance and Importance in the Global Era’ in collaboration with the Cell for IPR Promotion and Management, Government of India, from November 22nd to November 26th, 2021.
Objectives of the Workshop
· To raise awareness on the issues of Intellectual Property and their violations
· To identify educational and social strategies to address the issue.
· To collect, share and develop innovative responses and best practices for elimination and prevention of violation of intellectual property rights.
· To give recommendations and concrete proposals for action for elimination and prevention of crime related to intellectual property.
– For registration and other details, please refer to the brochure attached below.
– The workshop shall be conducted on Cisco WebEx
– The registration deadline is 18th November 2021, click here to register.
– Registration Fees: ?200/- (inclusive of GST), click here to make the payment.
– In case of any queries, please contact us at [email protected]
- Two Day Intensive E-Certificate Course on Introduction to Patent Prosecution, Litigation & Counselling | CSRIPR, NUSRL Ranchi [13th-14th November 2021]: Apply by Nov 7!
- Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition by Sunder Deep College of Law: Submit by Nov 20!
- National Article Writing Competition by Manipal University Jaipur: Submit by Nov 21!
- Call For Submissions | Vantage (in collaboration with IRO): Submit Now!
- National Webinar On The Art Of Advocacy by HILSR, Jamia Hamdard: Nov 6!
- Senatus – National Corporate Law Conference by SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai: Submit by Nov 30!
- Panel Discussion on “3D PRINTING AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES” by DPIIT, IPR Chair, GNLU X Microsoft Chair on IPR Law and Policy Research : Nov 13!
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
- 3rd National Constitutional Law Quiz Competition by Kanoon Sangrah: Register by Nov 12!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.