About Iuris Jura
Iuris Jura started in the year 2020, aiming to create legal awareness and provides learning-related
to the law topics.
Iuris Jura is an e-learning platform for legal learning aspirants which gives opportunities to all the law aspirants across India. We have put an effort so that the law aspirants and the legal fraternity can associate with us. Moreover, it is an organization that always endeavours to offer an astonishing cordial and practical outlook with equal co-operation and participation from all. Basically, it moulds the legal thought process which modernizes the socio-economic lifestyle.
The main aim behind making such a vast platform is to get benefited in the best possible way in
legal learning, to create legal awareness all along, and to showcase the hidden talents through
blogs, articles, and so on. We are trying our best to give with all law-related content throughout,
from which one could easily grasp opportunities to gain the best of it and in a quite interesting
way to boost up their career in the legal realm.
We make sure that it will be a great pleasure for the law students and legal fraternity to be part of
this organization. There is a lot more on the way such as brainstorming quizzes, webinars,
content writing, etc. Additionally, we give regular updates from the legal fields, law notes as
well as publish blogs.
About the Webinar Series
Iuris Jura takes immense pride in announcing that we are organizing a webinar series on:
- “Emergency Arbitration and Its way forward in India” (18th September, 2021, 03:00
Speaker: Ms. Radhika Bishwajit Dubey, Partner, Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas.
- “Drafting of Effective Arbitration Agreement in International Arbitration” (19th September,
2021, 05:00 P.M.).
Speaker: Mr Tejas Karia, Partner and Head – Arbitration, Shardul Amarchand
Mangaldas & Co.
Anyone interested in the topic – “Emergency Arbitration and Its way forward in
India” & “Drafting of Effective Arbitration Agreement in International Arbitration”.
- Registration link for webinar on “Emergency Arbitration and Its way forward in India” –
- Registration link for webinar on “Drafting of Effective Arbitration Agreement in International
Note -E-Certificate will be provided to the participants.
No registration fees.
Call: Yash Talreja- 7999755987, Nasimuddin Khan- 7828046618.
For further details:
Subscribe to us on our website–
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.