About Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law
Located in the vibrant Financial Capital of India, Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law (TRCL), a new GEM in the necklace of Thakur Education Group, imparts a rigorous and multi-disciplinary legal education with a view to producing world -class legal professionals, scholars and public servants. TRCL empowers its students with knowledge,skills and vision to meet the challenges and opportunities of a rapidly changing world.
TRCL’s expert faculty comes from across the spectrum of legal careers and engages in critical study that contributes to public debates both in class and country. TRCL is committed to provide quality education to learners at all levels. Baked by visionary spirit of the Thakur Group of Education, TRCL brings to Dahisar, a world class state of the art infrastructure and amenities for the new generation of students.
ABOUT THE TRUST
Founded in 1990, Thakur Educational Trust is one of the oldest continual operating trusts in Mumbai. Thakur Educational Trust has a broad objective of lending a helping hand towards the welfare of the society at large. With this high objective, the trust has provided facilities catering to various needs of the society, such as education at all levels irrespective of sex, creed and religion.
The Trust also provides financial aid to the students in need. It has undertaken many educational,
cultural and social activities on a tremendous scale.
ABOUT THE BAIL APPLICATION COMPETITION
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law’s Moot Court Association cordially invites you to participate in our 1st
National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition to be held on 23rd -24th October 2021.
Ever since its inception Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law (TRCL) Mumbai, has been at the forefront of legal education. TRCL combines genuine excellence and wonderful diversity on a scale that is unmatched anywhere.
TRCL’s flagship event ‘Lex Communique’, which is an Annual National Law Fest, has seen considerable and significant participation and has achieved great success too.
The objective of this competition is to set up a simulation of the court proceedings including drafting briefs and participation in oral argument. This program is in order to give exposure to student pursuing the law course to improve their advocacy skills and provide a real-life experience.
Bail is a fundamental aspect of any criminal justice system that guarantees the accused the right to a fair trial. The practice of granting bail grew out of the need to safeguard the fundamental right to liberty. Bail is a mechanism that ensures liberty to the accused without giving any unjustified benefit to them.
Creating a strong Bail Application and presenting your arguments against colleges from all over the country will be a great learning experience for all future advocates. The competition aims at providing a first hand exposure to the practical aspect of the legal profession to the students participating in the event.
- Online Registration is Open. The last date for registration is 15th October, 11:59 pm.
- The Participating team for the Competition shall duly fill the Registration form provided at along with the Registration fee of Rs.2000/- (Rupees Two Thousand only) which shall be non- refundable.
- Teams can avail the EARLY BIRD OFFER at Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand and Five Hundred only)
- Last Date for early bird registration is 30th September, 11:59 pm.
- The Registration fees shall be done though Online Transaction.
- Conformation Mail and Team Codes shall be sent within 2-3 day
- Post Conformation the teams will be added in the official WhatsApp group of the said competition
For the Registration Form Link, click here
Bank details for RTGS/NEFT:
Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law-A/c Lex Communique
Bank: Indian bank.
Branch: Kandivali (EAST)
A/c. No.: 6701666981
IFSC Code: IDIB000K161
MODE OF ONLINE ROUNDS
The rounds will be conducted via zoom. All teams are requested to download Zoom on their
• Participants must ensure high speed 4G internet connection with good audio and video facilities. It is advisable for the participants to use laptops or PC for the oral rounds.
• The background of the participants should be preferably plain. The background/surroundings of the participants should not be or project either through signage, colour, logo, emblem, infrastructure or any other form of display that would reveal the identity of the participants and/or the institution they represent.
• Utmost care to be taken as regards external sound or noise while the proceedings are on. During the oral round, proceedings ensure that the same is conducted from a noise-free room.
• At the time when the other participant is speaking, you are expected to keep your mic mute. In case a participant is found disturbing the other pleader anyway, he/she may be disqualified.
• Best Team: Cash Prize + Trophy+ Certificate
• 2nd Best Team: Trophy+ Certificate
• Best Advocate: Certificate
• Best Bail Application: Certificate
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
- 2nd edition of “Nitishastra” Online National Policy Making Competition by Law College Dehradun: Register By Sep 15!
- 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law: Register by Sept 25!
- Amity Law School, Amity University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow Campus is organizing the 3rd National Amity Quiz on Constitutional Law (AQCL) on 30th September 2021.
- 2nd HPNLU National Moot Court Competition [October 29-31, 2021]: Register by Sept 22!
- Kanooniyat PIL Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships and Free Workshop): Register by September 19
- Poster Making Competition on “Recovering Better for an Equitable and Sustainable World” by University Institute of Legal Studies (UILS): Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “IP Infringement: Shift in Seeking Remedies – Then and Now” by FICCI: September 9
- Webinar on “Constitutional expectations and Economic Justice” by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 9
- Webinar on “Importance of Protecting Intellectual Property Rights” by Law Gardner; 17th September
- National Essay Writing Competition by Centre for Parliamentary Studies, HPNLU; Register by 26th September
- SHORT TERM AWARENESS COURSE ON CYBER CRIMES by World Cyber Security Forum; Register by15th September
- Call For Blogs –Vidhi Mitra Blog by Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur: Submit by 25 September
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue : Register by September 30, 2021
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.