Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 . The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and the University Grants Commission (UGC) (2f & 12B) . The University is also a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) , United Nations Academic Impact (UNAI) , International Association of Law Schools (IALS) , Asian Law Institute (ASLI) and Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute .
About the event
We are elated to announce that the Gujarat National Law University Centre for Corporate & Insolvency Law is organizing an Expert Talk on “ Cross Border Insolvency.”
The Expert Talk could not be conducted on the previous date i.e October 28, 2021, due to technical issues.
We are delighted to inform you that the event is now on 3rd November 2021.
The details of the expert talk are listed below, and we invite and encourage participation for the same.
Date and Time
Thursday, 03 November 2021 – 11 AM – 1 PM IST
DR. K. P. KRISHNAN, IAS (RETD.) , Chairman of Cross-Border Insolvency Committee Constituted by MCA
Instructions to Join
Step I: Register through the link – CLICK HERE
Step II: After registration, click the link provided on your registered email to join the session.
- One Week National Workshop on ‘Intellectual Property Rights: Relevance and Importance in the Global Era’ |CIIPR RGNUL X CIPAM [22nd-26th November 2021]: Register by Nov 18!
- Two Day Intensive E-Certificate Course on Introduction to Patent Prosecution, Litigation & Counselling | CSRIPR, NUSRL Ranchi [13th-14th November 2021]: Apply by Nov 7!
- Inter-College Paper Presentation Competition by Sunder Deep College of Law: Submit by Nov 20!
- National Article Writing Competition by Manipal University Jaipur: Submit by Nov 21!
- Call For Submissions | Vantage (in collaboration with IRO): Submit Now!
- National Webinar On The Art Of Advocacy by HILSR, Jamia Hamdard: Nov 6!
- Senatus – National Corporate Law Conference by SVKM’s NMIMS School of Law, Navi Mumbai: Submit by Nov 30!
- Panel Discussion on “3D PRINTING AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: PROSPECTS AND CHALLENGES” by DPIIT, IPR Chair, GNLU X Microsoft Chair on IPR Law and Policy Research : Nov 13!
- National Quiz Competition On Constitutional Law by Hamdard Institute of Legal Studies & Research(HILSR): Register by Nov 19!
- CALL FOR BLOGS – USLLS ADR Blog [No fee, Rolling Submissions]
- “Call for Papers” by “International Cyber Research Journal”(Free Publication for Professionals) by WCSF: Submit by November 15, 2021
- 1st National debate Competition by School of Agricultural Law and Economics (SALE), RGNUL (Lincoln-Douglas debate format): Register by November 8!
- Global Symposium on Labour and Employment Laws by NLIU-NLUD: Submit by November 15!
- Kanooniyat Mediation Plan Drafting Competition, 2021 (Exciting Cash Prizes, Internships, Free Webinars): Register by November 7!
- Webinar on “Importance of Planetary Well-being in the Contemporary World” by School of Law, Mahindra University: Oct 23!
- One-Day Online Lecture on ‘The Indian Legal System: A Critique” by Centre for Advanced Study in International Humanitarian Law (CASH RGNUL): Oct 25!
- Online Certificate Course on Mergers and Acquisitions by Fortitude Learning: Register by Oct 27!
- Call for Papers | Lex Terra (ISSN: 2455-0965) by Centre for Environmental Law, Advocacy & Research, National Law University, Assam| Submit by November 30, 2021
- Call For Submissions: 4th Edition Of The Muses [Department Of Law, University Of Calcutta, Literary Magazine]: Submit by Dec 31!
- 1st National MS Rathi Memorial Moot Court Competition, 2021 by LatestLaws.com X Indian Dispute Resolution Centre: Register by Oct 25!
- Call for Chapters in an Edited Book on Theme – “Human Rights & Intellectual Property Rights”: Submit by Nov 30!
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.