With the growing importance of quality legal education, various national law schools have matured a lot in their innovative ideas of academia. Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University (DSNLU), was established by the Government of Andhra Pradesh vide the “DSNLU Act, 2008” in Visakhapatnam to impart quality legal education. The university is recognized u/s 2(f) of the UGC Act, 1956 and the Bar Council of India. Its mission is to design and deliver legal education, promote academic achievement and excellence in legal research. The University offers 5 years integrated B.A. LL.B. (Hons.) degree and one year LL.M. (Tax Laws, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law and Commercial Law) degree.
The University has MOUs for student exchange programs with other National Law Universities in Bangalore, Kolkata, Patna and Patiala. Additionally, University has an MOU with ICADR; NLU Delhi, and is a deemed Study Centre by the IGNOU.
About the event
On the Eve of the Birth Anniversary of His Excellency Dr. A.P.J. Abdul kalam, the Centre for Intellectual Property Rights and Technology of Damodaram Sanjivayya National Law University presents you the most prestigious THIRD NATIONAL IPR ONLINE QUIZ COMPETITION 2021.
Bonafide Students who are pursuing B.A LL.B Integrated 5 years course, B.Sc LL.B, B.Com LL.B, B.Tech LL.B, three years LL.B including LLM and research scholars in law are eligible.
As a testament to our dedication towards shaping the global future, the collaborations for the First Edition of University Law College Model United Nations Conference included United Nations Information Centre for India and Bhutan (UNIC), United Nations Office of Drugs and Crime Education for Justice Initiative (UNODC – E4J), MUN Refugee Challenge of United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), UN75 Dialogue Initiative. Our knowledge partners were Manupatra and National Book Trust of India
Last date for Registration: 19-10-2021
Date of the Event: 23-10-2021
The event will be conducted via the online platform ‘Cisco Webex’
Interested participants are requested to fill the online registration form via the link attached below. Each Participating team can consist of One student or Two students. The Registration fee for the team with one Participant is Rs.200/- and the Registration fee for the team with two Participants is Rs.300.
After the fee payment and form submission, the participants will be assigned team codes. Guidelines of the Competition and timings of the quiz the competition will be sent to their registered mail id.
Guidelines will be notified one day prior to the Competition.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
- The first two winners are awarded cash prizes worth 10,000/- and 7,500/- respectively.
- 1st PRIZE – Rs. 10,000/-
- 2nd PRIZE – 7,500/-
- Winners and Runners will be awarded a Certificate of Achievement.
Participation Certificates will be given to all the Participants
Account No: 283710100024089
Account Name: Registrar, DSNLU Bank Name,
Branch: UNION BANK OF INDIA, Sabbavaram branch
IFS Code: UBIN0828378
For any queries, please contact at mail [email protected]
or at Phone
K. Nandini- 7288966075
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.