Why Mediation School?
ADR is the strongest tool for a Lawyer today but highly ignored Subject in Law Schools generally.
But not us.
Enroll with us to learn all about the Future of Global Justice System.
About the course
This course is carefully crafted in order to strengthen a student’s grip on the working of Mediation and other ADR methods. This course will follow the standardized Overview of Course Content and will include lecture on topics such as:
1. Understanding Conflict and Disputes: Modes of Dispute Resolution, need for ADR & the importance of Mediation
2. Mediation and Restorative Justice: Theory of restorative justice and its application, Gandhian principles of non-violent conflict resolution, traditional mediation practices in India and abroad
3. Mediation Laws in India: Judicial interpretation and relevant case law, dispute resolution institutions in India
4. Key Concepts in Mediation: Essential elements, process and stages, approaches to Mediation, role of the mediator
5. Importance of Communication: Elements of verbal and non-verbal communication, effective and ineffective communication techniques
6. Conducting Effective Mediation: Decision-making techniques, problem-solving tactics, ensuring positive outcomes
7. Qualities and Skills of Mediators: Developing mediation skills, code of ethics, confidentiality requirements
8. Status of Mediated Agreements: Drafting of agreements, sanctity of mediated agreements, enforcement laws and procedures
9. Important Developments in Mediation: Growth of virtual dispute resolution, Pre-Institution Mediation, UNCITRAL Model Law, Singapore Convention
About the Course Instructor
Dr. Ashu Dhiman
(Mediator, Chief Advisor at Mediator and Author of Various Textbooks)
Dr. Dhiman regularly judges various National and International competitions such as 20th INADR’s Mediation Tournament, Vis Middle East Moot, 7th NLSIU’s NMC etc. and give her valuable feedback to students in order to help them excel in their field. Dr. Dhiman has given various online Webinars and Workshop training sessions which were attended by 1000s of students & legal practitioners coming from over 100 countries. Dr. Dhiman grooms her student which help her students to achieve success.
Dr. Dhiman is also Elected Chief Advisor at MediateGuru’s Global Advisory Board for tenure 2021 – 2023, where she regularly give her valuable advice and consultation to the Partners and Associates in the firm and stay actively involved in operations of the firm. Further, she also represents MediateGuru in many landmark institutions such as NLSIU etc and give her Welcome Addresses.
Why Opt with us?
- Enrolment Certificate in MediateGuru’s Mediation School (Batch-I)
- Internship Opportunity with experienced Mediators.
- Networking opportunity with your Future Colleagues.
- Notes & Study Material as well as Mentorship to excel in your Career.
Important Things to know about Mediation School (Batch 1)
Classes will be on Weekends (Sat-Sun)
Commencement Date – 13th November 2021
Conclusion Date – 5th December 2021
Per session timing: 90-minute class
Total Number of classes: 8 (over 4 weekends)
Total Number of Hours: 12 hours.
Minimum Attendance Required for Eligibility of Certificate: 70%
Kindly register your interest to join the Mediation School’s First Batch at the Google form provided below. After the initial screening process, if selected you’ll be provided with Confirmation of your Selection and your slot will be provisionally booked (pending fee payment for the class)
Kindly note that the deadline for Registration shall be 10th November 2021.
Number of Seat(s)
Kindly note that there are LIMITED SEATS available for the class and the enrollments shall be given on First Come – First Serve Basis.
Kindly note that the registration fee shall be:
Indian National – Rs. 3,000/-
Foreign National – $50/-
In case of any query:
Ms Garima Rana
- National Online Quiz Competition “Know Your Forces” by UILS, Panjab University: Register by October 5!
- Student of The Year (Chapter 2) by LawInternships (No Registration Fee): Register by October 24!
- Webinar on “Collective Administration of Copyright in India” by the DPIIT-IPR Chair & IQAC Cell of NLUJAA: September 27
- Third National IPR Online Quiz Competition by DSNLU: Register by Oct 19!
- IInd Edition of Virtual Model United Nations by University Law College, Bangalore from 8th – 10th October 2021: Register Now!
- HerForum The Huddle with Megha Bhagat on Social Entrepreneurship: Sept 25!
- SURAINA 2.0 by National Service Scheme X Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University: Register by Oct 22!
- 1st Edition of Law Fiesta, “JUSTITIA”: The Virtual Lex Fiesta 2021 by Centre for Legal Studies, Gitarattan International Business School [Oct 26-29]: Register by Oct 9!
- International Webinar on – Why Lawyers should know “Law and Economics”? by Dharmashastra National Law University: Register by September 29
- Video Making Competition by DLSA North-West Delhi X VIPS: Register by October 3
- PIMUN (Prestige International Model United Nations) by Department of Law, PIMR, Indore: Register by October 6, 2021
- DEBATE COMPETITION 2021 on “COMPETITION LAW IN DIGITAL SPACE” by Law and Technology Society of NLSIU Bangalore X The Dialogue: Register by October 21, 2021
- International Conference on ‘Future of ADR: Contemporary Issues and Challenges’ by HPNLU, Shimla [Nov 27-28]: Submit by Nov 1
- One Week National Workshop on “Right to Information: A Revolutionary Law by RGNUL: 6th- 12th October 2021
- Ist International Moot Court Competition by Maharajas Government Law College, Ernakulam: Register by October 23!
- 11th Edition of the Checkmate National Moot Court Competition 2021, by Army Institute of Law, Mohali: Register by September 30!
- “International Webinar on India’s Act East Policy” by NLUJAA X Delhi University: Register by September 25!
- 14th Online National Quiz Competition on Indian Penal Code by Legis Scriptor: Register by October 2!
- Call for Papers | Indian Journal Of Intellectual Property, NALSAR: Submit by November 20!
- Live Webinar on Legal Research, Bare Act Reading, And Drafting Legal Notice by Legality Viability: September 19
- One Day Lecture on “Carbon Credits and Risk Assessment in Energy Projects” by RGNUL: September 21
- Call for Blogs | Centre for Constitutional Law & Governance, RGNUL: Rolling Submission
- National Online Cartoon Making Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 30!
- Webinar on “How to Fight Against the false Criminal Case” by Justvocates: Sept 18!
- National Online Criminal Law Quiz Competition by UILS, Panjab University: Register by Sept 21!
- Webinar Series On Arbitration by Iuris Jura: Register Now!
- 1st National Bail Application and Argumentation Competition by Thakur Ramnarayan College of Law: Register by October 15!
- 1st AMITY NATIONAL TRIAL ADVOCACY COMPETITION, 2021 by AMITY LAW SCHOOL’S STUDENT BAR FORUM: Register by October 2!
- Certificate Program in “Advance IPR” by ILS, Pune: Register by September 20!
- 3rd Wildlife Protection Government Law College National Online Moot Court Competition 2021 by GLC Mumbai: Register by September 26!
- Call for Papers: HPNLU Centre for Alternate Dispute Resolutions and Professional Skill’s e-Newsletter [Issue III]: Submit by October 15!
- 21st NATIONAL CLIENT CONSULTING (SECOND VIRTUAL) COMPETITION 2021 by KERALA LAW ACADEMY: Register by October 25!
- 4TH NATIONAL ESSAY WRITING COMPETITION by RGNUL: Register by October 10!
- Call for Blogs by IBC16: Rolling Submissions
At Kanooniyat, it is our endeavour to provide authentic information from verified organisations. However, it is strongly advised that you do your own research on the legitimacy of the particular organisation and the opportunity before applying or making any monetary transactions.
If you have had a bad experience by availing any of the opportunities that we post at Kanooniyat.com, kindly fill this form so that we can blacklist such organizations and take appropriate action against them.